Residential Property Management Services
- Management services to provide highest occupancy levels and peace of mind
- Ongoing and diligent communications
- Market analysis for best rental pricing
- Property review to produce a list of suggestions for optimal property presentation
- Property promotion and advertising through Charleston MLS which includes Dorchester/Berkeley/Charleston counties. In addition, listing with Elaine Brabham & Associates will expose your rental property to websites, which includes top real estate sites such as Realtor.com, Truila, Zillow, and Frontdoor
- Print advertisement as needed
- Fielding all phone and email inquiries
- Property showings with prospective tenants
- Tenant screening to include a rental application with verification by a background check
- Lease negotiation and preparation including SC real estate disclosures
- Handling of all tenant contracts
- Rent collection
- Monthly owner statements and distributions
- Escrow account maintenance
- Oversee property maintenance, repairs and inspections
- Year end 1099 for personal tax returns
- Delinquency monitoring and control including evictions and legal proceedings
Call us for more information!
Meet Our Rental Property Manager
Carol grew up in Spartanburg, SC and came to Charleston in the mid 80’s to take a position as a residential property manager. A career change lead to 12 years in college administration at Johnson & Wales University and Charleston Southern University. She has a B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and a Masters in Business Administration.
In addition to handling the accounting functions for Elaine Brabham & Associates and Marine Marketing Group, Inc., she has come full circle and is managing residential rentals.
Carol has a son, Ryan; daughter-in-law, Lauren; and two beautiful twin granddaughters, Bailey and Mary Catherine.
“Thank you for being such a great property management and we look forward to working with you in the future.”
“Thanks for the update Elaine. You are wonderful.”