150 Bee Street # 715, Charleston SC 29401
- Listing Agent: Gus Bright
- MLS ID: 23018250
- Date added: Added 2 months ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Attached
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Year built: 2007
- Bathrooms Half: 1
- Subdivision Name: Bee Street Lofts
- County Or Parish: Charleston
- Bathrooms Full: 2
- Lot Size Square Feet: 0 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 0 sq ft
PRICE REDUCED. The only unit available with TWO DEEDED PARKING SPOTS. Modern city living is here at the Bee Street Lofts just steps from the Medical University, the City Marina, and 10 Westedge with grocery shopping, dining and recreation opportunities. This spacious 7th Floor condo will impress you from the moment you enter the foyer. You will notice upgraded finishes throughout including beautiful new Appalachian Pine LVT flooring, light fixtures and a newly renovated guest bath shower. The living spaces are abundant. A large family room has natural sunlight and a balcony with downtown views. Connected to the gorgeous chef's kitchen, is a ''flex'' room for formal dining room, den or study. The dual owners suites on either end of the residence have large walk-in closets and beautifulstone tiled bathrooms with vanities, showers and tubs. You will delight in the chef's kitchen with it's granite counters, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances including a wine cooler, cooktop with vented hood, and elegant cabinets and drawers.
This modern industrial residence is wonderfully unique and ideally located downtown.
Residents of Bee Street Loft enjoy a gated, covered parking garage and THIS UNIT HAS TWO PARKING SPOTS. There is a fitness center and a resident's club lounge for quiet time. Each floor has beautifully appointed elevator landings, hallways with artwork and furnishings and a trash chute. Unit 715 is located close to an elevator that opens near one of the parking spots.
Across the street from Bee Street Loft is the MUSC campus, 10 Westedge with Publix Grocery Store, Woodhouse Day Spa and Saveur Du Monde coffee cafe. The prestigious Harbour Club, a city dining club is also at Westedge. Nearby you will find Joe Riley Stadium, The City Marina and Waterfront, The Bristol, and easy access to the Charleston Crosstown Expressway leading in either direction. The location is optimum!
Buyers should be sure to verify information they deem important.Show all description
- Parking Total: 2
- Directions: From 1-26 Toward Charleston, Take Exit 221a, And Merge Onto Us-17 South (crosstown). Proceed To Lockwood And Turn Left At Light. Take Immediate Left On To Bee Street. Property Is On The Left.
- Stories: 1
- Building Area Total: 1959 sq ft
- Parking Features: 2 Car Garage, Attached, Garage Door Opener
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Construction Materials: Block/Masonry
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Roof: Asphalt
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Public
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Exterior Features: Balcony
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Window Features: Window Treatments
- Cooling: Central Air
- Attached Garage Yes/ No: 1
- Interior Features: Ceiling - Smooth, High Ceilings, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closet(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Formal Living, Pantry, Separate Dining, Utility
- Heating: Electric
- Flooring: Other