1705 Cranbrook Drive, Charleston SC 29414
- Listing Agent: Kim Meyer
- MLS ID: 23026050
- Date added: Added 4 weeks ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Year built: 1992
- Bathrooms Half: 0
- Subdivision Name: Forest Lakes Extension
- County Or Parish: Charleston
- Bathrooms Full: 2
- Lot Size Square Feet: 19166.4 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 0.44 sq ft
Welcome to Forest Lakes Extension, where you can experience the best of both worlds. Enjoy the convenience of nearby shopping, dining, and healthcare amenities, while residing in this serene and charming location. This recently renovated home is perfect for individuals seeking beautiful modern features and an open floor plan.The living room is spacious and perfect for hosting gatherings with its vaulted ceilings, shiplap details, and gas fireplace. The chef's kitchen features Italian marble countertops, custom cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances, ideal for culinary enthusiasts. Have meals with loved ones in the Large Eat-In-Kitchen or Formal Dining Room, which is currently being used as a home office.The Primary Suite provides a private oasis, separated from the other guest rooms. Its ensuite bathroom is reminiscent of a spa, complete with quartz countertops, dual sinks, a free-standing tub, and a porcelain-tiled shower. Additionally, the Primary Suite has an impressive walk-in closet.
The guest rooms are located on the opposite side of the home, sharing a beautifully renovated guest bathroom with shiplap walls, dual sinks, a bathtub, and tiled walls. One of the guest rooms is spacious enough to accommodate two bedrooms, while the third overlooks the private fenced-in backyard. The Laundry & Mud Room, which is conveniently located off the kitchen, provides floating shelves, storage and an overall practical drop-zone.
Step outside and enjoy the generous, nearly half-acre lot (.44 acres) without any HOA restrictions. The backyard features a patio, perfect for gatherings and cookouts, or perhaps sit by the fire pit while overlooking the lush and mature plantings of this private lot.
Additional Features: Freshly painted interior, New Light Fixtures and the newer Carrier 16-SEER System (2018), Architectural roof shingles (2016), and a PEX re-piping of the Water Distribution System (2013) amplify the home's charm and functionality. The garage features a newer installed garage door (2018), leading to an ample Two-Car Garage with additional storage space and pull-down stairs to the attic to more storage with flooring. In addition, this home has only had two homeowners since 1992, so it has been lovingly cared for throughout the years.
Welcome to your new home where comfort and tranquility await you at every turn.Show all description
- Parking Total: 2
- Directions: From 526, Take Exit 11 Toward Sc-461 S/paul Cantrell Blvd Which Becomes Glenn Mcconnell Pkwy. Right Onto Bairds Cove At Providence Common Entrance. 1st Right Onto Cranbrook Dr. House Is On Right.
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Public
- Patio & Porch Features: Patio, Front Porch
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Ranch
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Door Features: Some Storm Door(s), Some Thermal Door(s)
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Window Features: Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Window Treatments - Some
- Cooling: Central Air
- Attached Garage Yes/ No: 1
- Interior Features: Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Tray Ceiling(s), Garden Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closet(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Great, Office, Pantry, Separate Dining
- Heating: Electric, Forced Air
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Parquet, Vinyl
- Fireplace Features: Gas Connection, Gas Log, Great Room, One
- Fencing: Privacy, Fence - Wooden Enclosed