211 N Hampton Drive, Bonneau SC 29431
- Listing Agent: Holly Ann Simpson
- MLS ID: 23015052
- Date added: Added 2 months ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Year built: 2004
- Bathrooms Half: 2
- Subdivision Name: Pooshee
- County Or Parish: Berkeley
- Bathrooms Full: 3
- Lot Size Square Feet: 34412.4 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 0.79 sq ft
Life is short - time to start living the lake life dream. Waterfront home on Lake Moultrie out in Bonneau Beach, a quaint lakeside community. As you wake up and do your morning stretch, you will be greeted by the beautiful view of the water...don't stare too long, the day will get away from you. The master bedroom also has 2 walk in closets and a linen closet. Step inside your steam shower or soak in the garden tub. The main living area has gorgeous hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings and looks into the Florida Room which has a gas fireplace. Enjoy entertaining...the kitchen features custom made maple cabinets and a 5 burner gas stove. The main floor also holds two additional bedrooms - one with a spectacular view of the back lawn and water. Want more?Travel into the 3 car garage and access the private ground level mother in law suite. Equipped with its own kitchen, living space, plus 2 bedrooms and a private bathroom.Show all description
More you scream...huge additional open space just off of the MIL suite that would make a great gym, private bar area or pool room. A half bath is right off of this area as well.
Need an office or a possible a 6th bedroom, this too has a private entrance from the back lawn and built in book shelves.
Did I mention the 4th garage? This is a separate garage under the back deck area perfect to house your golf cart or ATV.
Now for the best part!!! The backyard is one you will never want to leave. Expansive lawn that leads up to your own PRIVATE BEACH, PRIVATE DOCK, AND PRIVATE BOAT LIFT.
So many wonderful things to say about this home, you really need to come and see!
- Parking Total: 10
- Directions: Take Hwy 52 N To Bonneau. Turn Left On Black Oak Rd. Turn Right On Butter Road. Turn At Second Left Onto Cedar Springs Drive. Turn Left On N. Hampton And Home Is On The Right.
- Stories: 2
- Building Area Total: 3695 sq ft
- Parking Features: 1 Car Garage, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage, Attached, Off Street, Garage Door Opener
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Covered Spaces: 10
- Construction Materials: Cement Plank
- Garage Spaces: 10
- Roof: Architectural
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Public
- Patio & Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Exterior Features: Dock - Existing
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Waterfront Features: Lake Privileges, Lake Front, Lakefront - Moultrie, Waterfront - Deep
- Window Features: Window Treatments
- Cooling: Central Air, Other
- Attached Garage Yes/ No: 1
- Interior Features: Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, High Ceilings, Garden Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closet(s), Central Vacuum, Bonus, Family, Great, In-Law Floorplan, Office, Pantry, Separate Dining, Study
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Flooring: Vinyl, Wood
- Fireplace Features: Gas Connection, One, Other (Use Remarks)