5039 Paddy Field Way, Ladson SC 29456
- Listing Agent: Joseph Goodale
- MLS ID: 23021080
- Date added: Added 2 months ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Year built: 2019
- Bathrooms Half: 1
- Subdivision Name: Mckewn
- County Or Parish: Dorchester
- Bathrooms Full: 2
- Lot Size Square Feet: 5227.2 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 0.12 sq ft
Potential for seller paid rate buy down! Welcome to this charming home located in the desirable McKewn community in Ladson. This property has lots to love, including a convenient location!As you approach, you'll be greeted by its attractive exterior, hinting at the beauty that lies within. Step inside, and you'll discover an inviting open floor plan adorned with LVP flooring and an abundance of natural light. The family room, bright and airy, offers a wonderful view of the fenced-in backyard.The heart of this home is its well-appointed kitchen, featuring white cabinets, elegant granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a convenient island with a breakfast bar, a pantry for all your storage needs, and an inviting eat-in area.Sliding glass doors lead from the eat-in area to a delightful patio and the spacious backyard, perfect for outdoor entertaining and relaxation.
Convenience is key, as a half bath is thoughtfully located on the first floor, ideal for guests and daily living. There is also a spacious closet located under the stairs for extra storage.
Venture to the second floor, where you'll find even more storage in the landing between the two front bedrooms. The owner's suite is a private retreat boasting a substantial walk-in closet and an ensuite bath. The ensuite bath offers a dual sink vanity, a luxurious soaking tub, and a separate step-in shower, creating a spa-like atmosphere for your daily routines.
Three additional generously sized bedrooms, each with roomy closets, and a well-appointed bathroom with a dual sink vanity complete the second floor.
This home not only offers comfortable living spaces but is also situated in the sought-after McKewn community, known for its amenities and convenient location. Don't miss the opportunity to make this wonderful property your new home - schedule a showing today and experience the charm and comfort it has to offer.
*Please note that the tax rate is at the 6% non-resident rate and will be lowered to 4% if property is a primary residence.Show all description
- Parking Total: 2
- Directions: Turn Into Main Entrance Of Mckewn Onto Meeting Oaks Dr. Turn Right Onto Seed St., Then Continue Straight Until Flooded Field Dr. Take A Right Onto Paddy Field Way.
- Stories: 2
- Building Area Total: 2183 sq ft
- Parking Features: 2 Car Garage, Attached
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Garage Spaces: 2
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Public
- Patio & Porch Features: Patio
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Cooling: Central Air
- Attached Garage Yes/ No: 1
- Interior Features: Ceiling - Smooth, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closet(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Family, Living/Dining Combo, Pantry
- Fencing: Fence - Wooden Enclosed