589 Oyster Rake Drive, Kiawah Island SC 29455
- Listing Agent: Gus Bright
- MLS ID: 23018694
- Date added: Added 2 months ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Year built: 1981
- Bathrooms Half: 1
- Subdivision Name: Kiawah Island
- County Or Parish: Charleston
- Bathrooms Full: 2
- Lot Size Square Feet: 8276.4 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 0.19 sq ft
Here is a great opportunity to own a charming, furnished, Kiawah Island West Beach home, nestled between the white sand beach on the Atlantic Ocean and the Kiawah River. Less than five minutes from The Sandcastle, the beachside amenity for property owners, and the Cougar Point Clubhouse, this stylish home has been a wonderful retreat for its owners and rental guests. An open living and dining space with a beautiful mahogany bar, is anchored by a gas log fireplace, making for a great relaxing or entertaining space. Open the sliding doors onto the lovely screen porch that overlooks the park-like setting in the back and a deck for grilling and chilling. The owners have updated the kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless-steel appliances making it easy to prepare mealsfor your beach crew. The first-floor master suite, with direct access to the back deck, is roomy and connects into the renovated master bath, complete with spa-like tile shower and dual sink vanity, and a walk-in closet. The second floor allows guests their own space. At the top of the stairs is a large built-in bookcase for storing your favorite books and games. Each bedroom has bunk beds with a full size lower and twin upper, also leaving ample space for a desk and chair. Each bedroom also has its own sink and connects to a shared tub/shower. The owners created a beautiful park setting in the backyard with mature plantings and paver/brick walkways around the home. The back yard retreat, where there may be room for a pool, has walking paths and bird feeders scattered throughout.Show all description
Resort guests and Governors Club members enjoy being a short walk or bike ride to the West Beach pool with water slide. The neighborhood bike path is very close by, leading over to West Beach, Cougar Point and The Sandcastle.
A West Beach location affords you the ease of getting on and off the island whether by car or bicycle. Trips to Freshfields Village or into Charleston are made shorter by this wonderful location on the Island.
Kiawah property owners enjoy use of The Sandcastle, directly on the beach, with two swimming pools and a workout room. There are also boat ramps and docks available for owner use and of course the miles of trails and beach for biking.
The Kiawah Island Resort offers owners and guests opportunities to enjoy world class recreation on five spectacular golf courses, including the renown Ocean Course, The Roy Barth Tennis Center, The five-star Sanctuary Resort, Night Heron Park Pool and of course ten miles of white sand beaches.
- Directions: Go Through The Main Gate And Oyster Rake Is The First Left. Left At The Fork And The House Is On The Right.
- Stories: 2
- Building Area Total: 1808 sq ft
- Construction Materials: Wood Siding
- Roof: Architectural
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Public
- Patio & Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch, Screened
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Exterior Features: Lawn Irrigation, Lighting
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Window Features: Window Treatments
- Cooling: Central Air
- Interior Features: Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, High Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Family, Living/Dining Combo, Utility
- Heating: Electric
- Flooring: Laminate, Wood
- Fireplace Features: Family Room, Gas Log, One