6803 Back Bay Drive, Isle of Palms SC 29451
- Listing Agent: Bobette Fisher
- MLS ID: 23026393
- Date added: Added 3 weeks ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Year built: 1996
- Bathrooms Half: 1
- Subdivision Name: Wild Dunes
- County Or Parish: Charleston
- Bathrooms Full: 2
- Lot Size Square Feet: 22215.6 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 0.51 sq ft
EXQUISITE GOLF COURSE OASIS - A SYMPHONY OF LUXURY AND TRANQUILITY. Nestled amidst the serene greens of the prestigious Wild Dunes Golf Course, this magnificent home stands as a testament to luxurious living. Recently updated in 2022-2023 to epitomize modern elegance, this property is a rare gem that offers an enchanting golf and beach resort experience.As you step inside, onto the refinished hardwood floors, you are greeted by the rich warmth of a large dining room. Entertain in grand style with the adjacent elegantly designed wet bar, complete with a refrigerator, wine cooler, and ice maker - each element thoughtfully integrated to elevate your hosting experience.The seamlessly flowing layout will take you to the heart of the home, a newly renovated kitchen!This culinary masterpiece has been equipped with a Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer and a Wolfe dual fuel gas range with an electric oven. It's more than a kitchen; it's a haven for the epicurean, featuring a filtered cold water dispenser perfectly positioned at the coffee maker for your morning refreshments and a prep sink with disposal, enhancing the ease of gourmet cooking.
The private owner's suite is a retreat of its own, boasting a luxurious bath with heated floors, offering a spa-like ambiance for ultimate relaxation. Additional bedrooms are located upstairs. You'll find a secondary living space, two very large guest rooms, and a full bath. There are endless possibilities up there for personalization as you envision the future potential in the form of a magnificent extension. This area presents a unique opportunity to tailor this space to your preferences. Imagine adding two additional bedrooms and or baths. Seller's consulted with a builder to confirm that it can be done!
Step outside to the Timberline Azek decks, designed to last a lifetime, where you can bask in the beauty of your surroundings or entertain under the stars. The screened porch, adorned with blinds and new remote-controlled ceiling fans, overlooking the golf course offers a serene getaway, harmonizing indoor comfort with the allure of nature.
Elevate the allure of this exquisite residence with the potential addition of a luxurious pool. Picture a stunning elevated pool extending from the existing deck, or offering breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape or alternatively, envisage an inground pool nestled within the property's grounds. Either could be added into the back yard space.
Advanced technology enhances this home's appeal, featuring internet thermostats for HVAC control and a gas line from a large tank to the back deck for grilling conveniences. Additional luxury amenities include a new, expansive outdoor shower with both hot and cold water options and a spray wand, an LED-lit garage with a utility sink, and plantation shutters throughout, marrying function with style. Roof replaced in 2016, HVAC approx. 2012 with bi-annual service.
The elevated architecture provides a spacious three car garage and has been exclusively a 2nd residence for about 1/3rd of the year. Located on the 2nd Green of the Links Course with a spectacular view, welcome to your private golf retreat, where everyday feels like vacation! Wild Dunes Resort is a lifestyle choice for those who seek unparalleled luxury, comfort, and a connection with nature's beauty.Show all description
- Parking Total: 3
- Directions: Wild Dunes Gate To 4-way Stop. Turn Left To Second Right, Back Bay Drive. 1/2 Mile, House On Left.
- Stories: 2
- Building Area Total: 3123 sq ft
- Parking Features: 3 Car Garage, Attached, Garage Door Opener
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Covered Spaces: 3
- Construction Materials: Wood Siding
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Roof: Architectural
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Public
- Patio & Porch Features: Deck, Front Porch, Porch - Full Front, Screened
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Exterior Features: Lawn Irrigation
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Window Features: Thermal Windows/Doors, Skylight(s)
- Cooling: Central Air
- Attached Garage Yes/ No: 1
- Interior Features: Ceiling - Smooth, Tray Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Eat-in Kitchen, Family, Living/Dining Combo, Loft, Separate Dining
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Fireplace Features: Family Room, One, Wood Burning