717 Butter Road, Bonneau SC 29431
- Listing Agent: Tori Williams
- MLS ID: 23026021
- Date added: Added 4 weeks ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Year built: 2023
- Bathrooms Half: 1
- Subdivision Name: Porcher Point
- County Or Parish: Berkeley
- Bathrooms Full: 2
- Lot Size Square Feet: 14374.8 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 0.33 sq ft
***Move In Ready!***Life by the Lake and in a brand new home. This home is perfect for those seeking tranquility. As you would look outside your kitchen you can see a glimpse of Lake Moutlrie. You may catch this slight view from the home but a quick golf cart ride to a public access can't be beat. As you walk in, you will be greeted with a beautiful flex space ready to be made into your separate dining area or even a front home office. Off the flex room there is a very convenient half bath for guests and then you will walk into your open concept kitchen/living area. A perfect place for the family to gather after a long day. Plenty of space around the island for entertaining & brand new stainless steel appliances! The kitchen also boasts with a spacious pantry/utility closet for all of your necessities.
Don't miss the extra closet when you are entering from the two-car garage. Extra storage in a home is always a WIN!
Now let's talk living room. This room has a great use of natural light and plenty of space for any kind of furniture you desire. We even made room for the fur babies as they have their own special "living" room nook right under the stairs. (Equipped with their own light switch as well.)
As you venture up the stairs, the open flex space gives so many opportunities for customization. Another office space perhaps, a kids corner, maybe just another place to relax and have some quiet time, the options are endless! All three bedrooms are up the stairs with the primary suite being separate from the other two rooms. Before entering the primary suite, there is the laundry room, located upstairs for the utmost convenience! The primary bedroom is extra spacious allowing for a sitting area or extra room for large furniture.
The primary bathroom has a double vanity and stand up shower with a private toilet room and the best feature is saved for last when you enter the closet. WARNING, this room is huge and may have too much space and storage and may cause excess shopping to fill! I certainly wouldn't have any complaints with the size but my wallet might!
The next two bedrooms are great in size! Both with sizable closets and share a full bathroom that includes a tub/shower combo and privacy door separate from the sink area.
This home has it all and is ready to be occupied. The "Lake-Life" is calling!Show all description
- Parking Total: 4.5
- Directions: Turn Onto Butter Rd, Property Is Located On The Left Hand Side Right Past Porcher Drive. You Will See Four New Build Homes And This Is The Home On The End.
- Stories: 2
- Building Area Total: 2341 sq ft
- New Construction Yes/ No: 1
- Parking Features: 1 Car Garage, 1.5 Car Garage, 2 Car Garage, Attached, Other (Use Remarks), Garage Door Opener
- Entry Location: Ground Level
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Covered Spaces: 4.5
- Construction Materials: Vinyl Siding
- Garage Spaces: 4.5
- Roof: Asphalt
Amenities & Features
- Patio & Porch Features: Patio, Front Porch
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Sewer: Public Sewer, Septic Tank
- Exterior Features: Lawn Irrigation
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Waterfront Features: Lake Privileges
- Cooling: Central Air
- Attached Garage Yes/ No: 1
- Interior Features: Ceiling - Smooth, Tray Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closet(s), Bonus, Eat-in Kitchen, Family, Entrance Foyer, Great, Living/Dining Combo, Loft, Office, Pantry, Separate Dining, Utility
- Heating: Electric