Residential Property Management Services
- Management services to provide highest occupancy levels and peace of mind
- Ongoing and diligent communications
- Market analysis for best rental pricing
- Property review to produce a list of suggestions for optimal property presentation
- Property promotion and advertising through Charleston MLS which includes Dorchester/Berkeley/Charleston counties. In addition, listing with Elaine Brabham and Associates, LLC will expose your rental property to websites, which includes top real estate sites such as Realtor.com, Truila, Zillow, and Frontdoor
- Print advertisement as needed
- Fielding all phone and email inquiries
- Property showings with prospective tenants
- Tenant screening to include a rental application with verification by a background check
- Lease negotiation and preparation including SC real estate disclosures
- Handling of all tenant contracts
- Rent collection
- Monthly owner statements and distributions
- Escrow account maintenance
- Year end 1099 for personal tax returns
- Delinquency monitoring and control including evictions and legal proceedings
Call us for more information! 843-766-6662
Meet Our Rental Property Manager
Sean has been a licensed real estate agent since 2005. He worked for First Realty of Charleston before joining Elaine Brabham and Associates. While at First Realty of Charleston, he earned the title Rookie of the Year. Sean enjoys sitting down with clients and listening to their ideas, developing a strategy that best fits their needs, helping clients navigate through the real estate process, and closing the transaction.
Sean was born and raised in Charleston. After graduating from St. Andrews High School, he became passionate about aviation and received his pilot’s license at 19 years of age. He received a degree in Criminal Justice and then went on to spend 27 years as a law enforcement officer. He rose to the rank of Senior Sargent and was fortunate enough to work in and supervise many departments such as the Criminal Investigation Division, the Office of Professional Standards, the Traffic Division and the Marine Unit. Sean has been married to his wife Amy for over 25 years and has two sons, Andrew (born in 1996) and Chris (born in 1999). Sean’s hobbies include aviation, fishing, grilling and boating.
“Thank you for being such a great property management and we look forward to working with you in the future.”
“Thanks for the update Elaine. You are wonderful.”
REAL ESTATE SALES WITH HEART
Elaine Brabham and Associates, LLC's company philosophy is a simple one: to help our clients find their way home. Our goal is to provide excellent service and to "go the extra mile" at every opportunity.
If we can be of any assistance in helping you make a decision, please contact us!